Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CornerClick 0.8.2 released

CornerClick 0.8.2 is now available.


Download: CornerClick-0.8.2.tar.bz2 (404k)

  • This is a minor bug fix for the annoying "version 0.0" bug which a number of people have run across.

Thanks to LW for the kind donation! Is it a coincidence that I received a donation today and subsequently released a new version? I also received another bug report for the "0.0" bug.

Perhaps the combination of the two brought forth a new reserve of will power (to stay up late).

Cheers,
Greg

5 comments:

Thomas said...

The copyright in the pref pane says "2003-2005...." You should update this information.

Thanks for this app.

Greg Schueler said...

Thanks for pointing that out, I will change it!

JF5 said...

Greg, great app that I used frequently, but it doesn't want to play in Snow Leopard.
Any chance you'll be remedying that?
I hope you get inspired to do it!

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

anyway you could share the source ?
This way we could help you build a 10.6 compliant version and add a few nifty things.. like picking options like "ALL WINDOWS" or "SHOW DESKTOP" in the dropdown menu....

Greg Schueler said...

I'll definitely add 10.6 compatibility asap. I am currently stuck on 10.5 for short while, but hope to get upgraded pretty soon.

re: sharing the source, definitely a TODO for me. perhaps after I add 10.6 compat.